What's your favourite summer activity?

Tuesday 22 July 2014

A bit about me...

Well as you can probably tell from my excitement about the summer and poor spelling I'm actually 14 and just finished year 9. I'm a girl incase that wasn't clear and I'm a bit of a nerd. Yeah just a little bit. Here's a few fun facts about me:
  1. I have green eyes and long brown hair which I may be dying...yay
  2. I have 2 doggies who are a Cocker Spaniel and a Labrador
  3. I am an only child with divorced parents
  4. I have a boyfriend who I love with all my heart and am gonna miss more than anything(I know it's cheesy but yeah)
  5. I enjoy playing video games, reading and talking to my friends on Skype
  6. I LOVE summer so much
  7. I'm a fan girl...there I said it. If you don't know what one is then google it.
There just a few fun facts to start us off on our/my blogging adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment