What's your favourite summer activity?

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Book 1 done

6 hours into my summer and I have finished my first book.
God I'm sad.
And bored.
The pile of books I have to read is massive but please feel free to suggest any others.

Well book 1 was "Good Girls" by Laura Ruby and I loved it. Before I say any more I would say it is only for older readers. Definitely...maybe I shouldn't of read it.
But it's just such a good book and I would recommend it to the more mature girls older than 15.
Yeah I definitely shouldn't of read this.
What made it 10x more awkward was one of the characters is a girl and the main character's best friend.
Now my boyfriend has the same name as it is a uni-sex name so I couldn't help laughing whenever she did something wrong.
It is more of a chick lit and the author wasn't really aiming for any comedy element but it is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment